Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

yeah, today was entirely my bad, it just completely slipped my mind and indeed, the next two Sundays are no-goes (certainly the morning of the 8th - might just about make an afternoon session that day, but no promises).
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

Sunday works for me. 10am suits, but would be happy to start later if folk want.

Ruaridh

Koval

Can't make it tomorrow as I've just been informed of a pretty urgent issue requiring my attention. Kinda need to be on-call the whole time...

Van Helser

Heroka Vendile

Fine by me, as you may notice from the time of this post, I have been failing to fall asleep for the last 4 hours, so possibly wouldn't have been awake or talking sense by 10am anyway!
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

So we get organised early for next week, shall we say 1300?

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

sorry I missed today, I messaged the Skype chat from the phone app to see if anyone was around, but it seems like it's completely out of sync, as opening Skype on my desktop now I can see you were all online and chatting when I sent that, but it never appeared (despite the phone app still insisting mine was the only comment this morning)
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I've just realised that with our shift back to the afternoon, I've got a clash with something else I'd planned for tomorrow. It's slightly short notice, I know, but is there any chance we could move to the earlier time this week?
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Heroka Vendile

Forgot to let you know I've actually got family visiting this weekend so probably won't be able to put in an appearance, yet again!
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

Tomorrow is probably the last session of the year, if we want to go ahead?

Euan, we have moved the story on while you were busy. The team successfully blew up a Haimona ammo dump and pinned the blame on the Van Burgs, drawing the Haimona militia into attacking them. The team then sought out Bishop Charisteas to aid Ulyses Rifling's invasion of Haimona territory while their defenders were negotiating the Van Burg minefield. Charisteas got the team to lead a crack squad into the Duke's palace, but treachery was afoot. Charisteas didn't want the truth of his involvement in the coup to come out, so had instructed his squad to wipe out the team. Fortunately the ambush was unsuccessful, in part due to Techpriest Wynn getting righteous fury two rounds in a row.

Ruaridh

Koval

Koval

Next session should be January 10th, folks, and I am preparing some contact cards (thanks Dave). Expect to see allies, companions, enemies, and many more!

Van Helser