Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Yes it is! 1pm tomorrow afternoon :)

I trust it's not a huge problem by the way if I use one of your planets, Ruaridh? If it is, it's a simple enough name change to use one of mine.

Van Helser

That's what they're for. Barely any of them have little more than a name and a two paragraph description. Plenty of room for continents, cities, ethnic groups...

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

I am going out drinking in Glasgow and staying there overnight, I may or may not wake at a time that will get me a train home before 1pm.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Just to confirm that this Sunday's session will be at the earlier time of 10am.

Heroka Vendile

I may or may not make it this weekend. Won't really know till late Saturday as it'll be weather dependant!
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

I will be hungover but present. 'Mon Scotland!

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Given I have thus far failed to fall asleep, I am not necessarily certain I will be awake and/or coherent at the prescribed time. I'll have to tell you (or not tell you) later.

Do feel free to get started between you if I'm not around.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Owing to sleep and hangovers the next session will be on Sunday 21st Feb. I just checked and there is no rugby that day so we'll return to our normal 1pm slot.

Heroka Vendile

The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Given how you often spend your weekends, I can't but wonder if that's literal:

GW's =I= articles

Koval

I will be there nonetheless.

It may however be prudent to leave the next two weeks out as a just in case measure, the 6th because it's Mother's Day and I don't know if anyone had plans, and the 13th because of the rugby and I'm fairly sure it will end in beers.

Koval

So here's what the coming weeks look like:

March 6th: No session
March 13th: Morning session (10am)
March 20th: Afternoon session (1pm)

Heroka Vendile

dunno about anyone else, but my family have never done anything to mark mothers/fathers day.
Plus I'll be able to regale you all with stories from being in the live audience for the new series of ROBOT WARS on saturday afternoon  ;D ;D ;D

And no I wasn't canoeing on Sunday, I was in fact at the Model Rail exhibition in Glasgow with my dad, first time I've not been away the last weekend of Feb in about 8 years.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Heroka Vendile on February 29, 2016, 11:52:30 PMdunno about anyone else, but my family have never done anything to mark mothers/fathers day.
Ruaridh said he might be with the in-laws. It's also possible my family will suddenly announce we're going to see my grandmother, as that's the kind of thing they do.

QuoteAnd no I wasn't canoeing on Sunday
Fair enough.

(I would have loved to have used a picture of the time I was bailing water into a barge*, but alas, no-one took one).

*Slightly convoluted story. We were having work done on one of our canal boats, and the place we used uses a modified barge (I think it was originally from the Manchester ship canal) as a sinking dry dock. It's a good idea when it works, as once it's pumped out, the gate at the end leaks a lot less water than in a regular dry dock. However, the pump for sinking it again packed up (and it being our smaller boat, the whole dock was floating very high, so the end gate was entirely out of the water), so I and one of the welders ended up with buckets and ropes bailing water into one end until the gate lip eventually went below the water level (at which point, it sank in bloody fast).

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Wife has now confirmed we do have plans for next Sunday with her mum, so I can't make it along unfortunately. By all means though if you three want to progress with things I am happy for a session to go ahead.

Ruaridh