Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

That's fine. Currently am thinking of either tomorrow (as it's a bank holiday) or more likely, the 8th.

Van Helser

Looking to Sunday, I have some carting around of my missus and her sister to do. I don't have to leave the city, but will have a couple of 30-45min periods while I'm out and about. They are approx. 12 - 12:45, 1:45 - 2:30, and 4:00 - 4:45. Would a morning or evening session suit everyone, or a 1pm session with a couple of breaks while I go driving Miss Daisy?

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

A morning session sounds more sensible to me, but I could probably do evening as well. A choppy afternoon session sounds less appealing.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Sure, let's shoot for 10am but start fairly promptly.

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Hi guys,

I have a headache that's stopping me from sleeping, and even if I didn't I have a really bad sore throat and no voice. All seems to have flared up within the last twelve hours. So I'm afraid we have to push this back yet again.

I wonder if this is a cursed venture.

Van Helser

Our cell has the Black Spot! Hope you're better soon. Would it be possible for those with better notes than I to do a wee rundown of where we were last session? There was more inefficient communication from Alpha that Wynn failed to decipher and some violence. We have the Commissar in a poor state, and we've tried to use the church as a base. Aside from that I am unsure of what actions we were going to take.

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

Assuming we're on for Sunday. I'm in Glasgow tonight but should be home for 1 tomorrow.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

MarcoSkoll

Right... it's now my turn to run something. Having been thinking overnight, I think I can possibly wrangle at least the start of something by Sunday 22nd (this Sunday), but I'll have to get back to you on that one - partly because I might not be happy with it by then, partly because I'll be on one of our canalboats and don't yet know whether I'll have a sufficiently good mobile connection for a Skype call.

Anyway, whenever it's starting, I'd appreciate up-to-date character sheets, plus any equipment requests. You should all have my e-mail address.

... and if we have any interest from other players who wish to join the group (we could do with an extra member or two), feel free to PM me!

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Tomorrow you will get to meet Tobin's replacement. Fair warning, she might evoke memories of characters Graham has played, but only because that's kind of how she came together gear- and character sheet-wise. :P

Mug shot

Heroka Vendile

I may be a little late today, we're doing the final removal of furniture from my grandparents house, shouldn't take long as there's only a few things left to go.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Just a reminder that I will not be around tomorrow.

MarcoSkoll

I've been working on the assumption that there is no session this week, as I think we'll be missing two of the four of us.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser