Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Well, that means I'm the only one who can confirm my attendance for the 26th, so that's now officially cancelled too.

I should be okay for the 5th, but the 12th will depend on whether the "Golden Aegis" event does get booked for the 11th. (If it does, I will probably be asleep throughout most of the 12th).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Ooooookay - can I have a head count for many players I will actually have on Sunday?

At the moment, I am anticipating that there will be no game on the 12th, as I'll almost certainly still be asleep on the morning after Golden Aegis.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Heroka Vendile

I will be there, possibly a little late/hungover, but I'm out with friends in my town so I'll at least be home rather than in Glasgow in the morning.
I will also need to leave 12.30 sharpish at the end.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

No problems on this end (at least that I can remember).

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Just a heads-up that Skype's been down for at least the last 14 hours -- depending on whether it's back up and running on Sunday we might have to use an alternative platform. I've got a Mumble server that I'm not using, for example, so we should be able to use that if Skype's still down.

Alternatively there's Discord if you guys are interested.

MarcoSkoll

I'm going to be on the narrowboat and moving this Sunday, so will have an unreliable connection.

This will probably mean I'll need to postpone the session, but I'll try to make an exception if I know all of you will be there (but I've a feeling tht at least Euan is uncertain).

GW's =I= articles

Koval

The 9th? I'll be travelling that day so I won't be there.

I should be around on the 16th though.

Heroka Vendile

reminder: I have family visiting again this weekend (cousin this time). I'll be back to business as usual next weekend!
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

I am available once again this Sunday for a session.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

The session will have to be kept quite tidy on time, as I have a commitment in the afternoon. (It's St George's day, so lots of folk events are going on).

I don't know if that'll be enough to wrap up this plot, and I won't be available at all on the 30th (May Day weekend, so same logic as above), so we may not get everything wrapped up until the 7th.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Apologies, I've just checked my calendar - I will also not be available this Sunday. However, I think I'm in the clear for both the 14th and the 21st*.

* Although that is the day after the IRE event, for that weekend I'm staying half a mile from Rickmansworth Underground station, so I barely have to fall out of the door to get to London (compared to the several miles of walking and multiple hours of sitting on trains I have when travelling to Nottingham from home); I shouldn't be suffering from my normal event fatigue.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

that's handy as I am potentially staying in Glasgow overnight on Saturday which would likely make me late home on Sunday morning.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Update: I'm a muppet - I'm not available on the 14th. Although I won't be at a wedding that day and won't be hungover (given I don't drink), I'll be coming back from a wedding.

The 21st should still be doable though, although I really don't know about the 28th. May just seems to be full of things that demand my Sundays. (My calendar does mostly look free for a few months after that though).

GW's =I= articles