Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

I assume we're still on for the 21st as planned?

MarcoSkoll

Yes. Although it is the day after I'm doing the IRE event and I might be a little hoarse, I should at least be conscious - getting to and from Dark Sphere is so much less wearing for me than getting to WHW. (This weekend, I'll get to leave the house at nine thirty, not five or six).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

TallulahBelle

Hey guys sorry iv been out of the loop on here so we are on for today right?

MarcoSkoll

You'll have to put up with me being slightly hoarse, as I was GMing all day yesterday at Dark Sphere, but yes, we are on for today.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

hey chaps, don't think I'll be able to make this Sunday. Not had a chance to polish up my notes for the new campaign yet anyway.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

On the other hand, I *can* now make this Sunday. (I was originally supposed to be moving some narrowboats, but since then we had a gearbox seize on us and the boat is going nowhere until someone more qualified looks at it, so I won't now be busy).

So I could run a proper debriefing session to finish off the story I ran.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

slight change of plans, I am now 50/50 on being available in the morning. I think if we stick to the debriefing anyway that's probably best.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

TallulahBelle

Sorry guys i was meant to be back home this morning but rampant cheating meant they needed me onsite today at the event :( I'm home now with net, would be interested in what happened sorry i missed it.

MarcoSkoll

Our handler admitted that the "Sierra cell" who had lost the casket didn't actually belong to our Inquisitor, but instead a rival.

The servo skull contains a number of encryption keys and protocols used by this rival's network. Normally, the skulls would self destruct after they were lost, but in this particular case, it failed - and so, Sierra cell's demise represented a significant opportunity to compromise the rival's transmissions and operations. (The codes will with time be replaced, but this still represents a significant advantage).

"Sykora" (real name unknown) was a high ranking agent of this rival (possibly even an Interrogator), and was assigned to get the skull back. This lead to the deliberate targeting of Inquisition agents that could potentially compromise its recovery. (This was what happened to Tallulah's handler, and was what V and her cell had been assigned to investigate).

Our handler reasoned that Sykora's plan had been to simply bid a very large amount on the skull and walk out with it under heavy guard (a couple of squads of stormtroopers). Theoretically, this was a less risky and conspicuous plan than attempting a direct assault on the Black Cave to retrieve it, but Dose's hack completely messed the plan up, so he had to resort to violence.

The other thing we discovered is that V's real name is "Madam Leveque"; this is something that means nothing to the characters, but in terms of the whole meta-plot, she's the assassin I played in our last cell. (To give her her full name, "Lady Astraea Eris Megaera Amphictyonis Eunomia Leveque" - although she was more commonly known as "Alyx Paige" by the other characters.)

GW's =I= articles

Koval

MarcoSkoll

Well, I won't be around this week (I might have already said that, but just to be sure...), but the rest of you are free to enjoy yourselves in my absence.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

hi chaps, sorry can't do today, massive to-do list
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Heroka Vendile

The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I should be there tomorrow, but forgive me if I am late and/or tired. The last 36 hours have been pretty much packed, so I may not have recovered properly in time.

GW's =I= articles