Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I may be the same, as i am slightly drunk tonight.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it today as I feel like I've been run over by a bus...

Also, definitely can't do the 16th or 30th as I have family visiting both days :-\

Heroka Vendile

16th now out for me too, so next session is the 23rd, then the 30th I won't make, so back again on the 6th Aug.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Sorry I missed this week, slept in due to lack of sleep during camp this week. On again as normal next weekend.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

barring any unforeseen absences, we are on again tomorrow morning.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I'm afraid I can't guarantee my attendance, and may have to leave at the drop of a hat.

My brother managed to turn his ankle into splinters a week ago (read: multiple fractures and a dislocation), had to wait several days for the swelling to go down enough for surgery, and is due to be discharged at some point during the day on Sunday.

As I'm currently the only member of the family who's allowed to pick up anything heavier than a coffee mug (aside from the ankle, there's a hernia and a sprained shoulder), I'm on call to be a porter whenever he is discharged.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

I've slept like absolute crap and I am dealing with a fair bit of stress right now. I apologise, but I don't think I'll be able to attend today's session.

Koval

To clarify:

17th: I think Euan is unavailable but please do correct me
24th: I won't be available this week (house move)
1st: I also won't be available this week either

Heroka Vendile

I am here today, got a lift home from Glasgow last night
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Heroka Vendile

well no one else was there as I had been quite vague about whether or not I would make it back on the Saturday night or not (which I did)
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Reminder that there is no session on the 24th as I am away on camp.
I am currently available for 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd Oct and unavailable 29th Oct & 5th Nov.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

I believe I can be there for all of the 8th, 15th and 22nd. Still moving house this weekend and travelling on the 1st though.

Heroka Vendile

The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy