Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

Sorry folks I think I'll have to bail on tomorrows session.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Hi guys - can't remember if we were supposed to be on for tonight, but I'll be late at best; I'm coming back from a trip, and the A5 is closed, the M1 has had an accident, and we're still trying to figure out the best route. Try to be there as soon as possible, but don't expect me there on time.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Charax

Reminder: Next session is 30th September
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Heroka Vendile

We face a new quandary. Doctor Who is now sundays from 6.45-7.45pm. Everyone still happy with 7-ish for 7.30 start of RPing?
I don't mind recording DrWho and watching after.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

My attendance this week is in question due to unexpected family things, but in general, I'm alright with watching it later if we actually start on time.

On which note, I think this might be a prime opportunity to make ourselves that little bit more punctual in general. If we say 7 but actually we don't start until gone 8, A) we'll have missed Doctor Who anyway and I'll be annoyed, B) that's another hour of gaming time we could've made use of, so the sessions could go on for as long as they're supposed to. Remember, this is something to which we've all said "yes, I'll do this", and recently I've been sitting there wondering where everyone else is.

Is there a better time than 7pm on a Sunday that works for people, and lets us all be there to enjoy a full session?

Charax

I'm perfectly happy sticking to 7, and actually starting at 7 would make a nice change. I have no special attachment to watching Dr Who live

Likewise if there's another time/day people want to move to, I'm game, but given we've had shakey attendance (and start times) even at our current slot,and this slot was supposed to be *more* convenient, I'm dubious about changing it

Heroka Vendile

In the meantime sessions are continuing to start at 7(ish).

The basic summary of the last session was that the team made contact with Snake eater over the vox, and have decided to scout out the Royal Museum for any mercenaries they can steal uniforms from to then attempt... something regarding the mercenary command post.
Mercenaries have been encountered and a gunfight is ensuing.
There is also a taxidermy warthog on a trolley.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Charax

I feel you are somewhat underplaying the tactical importance of Warty the Warthog

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Heroka Vendile on October 08, 2018, 08:02:37 PMto then attempt... something regarding the mercenary command post.
I believe "something" was summarised as "chuck in every grenade we've got". However, circumstances have changed such that a slightly different plan may be viable...

QuoteThere is also a taxidermy warthog on a trolley.
I still think it looks more like a puma.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Hey guys, I won't be able to make it to this week's session. :(

If memory serves, Dave won't be there either?

MarcoSkoll

I could potentially be there, but I'd be late, probably no earlier than about 8:30.

~~~~~

Anyway, I've finally got down to actually putting (roughly) what Rose looks like into a picture  - or at least how she would look, once she gets her frakking key necklace back from that damned harlot.
The bionic probably needs some roughing up for a more 40k look, but I'll need longer to figure out that retexturing work.

And yes, she is capable of being cheerful, it's just that most Inquisition work isn't particularly conducive to it (and for that matter, nor is Gaenor). There's not many of my characters who are capable of approaching the idea of being shot at by heretics with any particular cheer - and one of them is basically immortal.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Euan - I've just sent through Rose's latest character sheet to your email (MSN, if that's the right one? But it seems to be the only one I have).

I hope to join you at around half-eight, but that may vary wildly.

GW's =I= articles

Charax

Tonight's session is cancelled guys, next session is the 11th

Heroka Vendile

hi guys, i'm afraid i'm still cream-crackered from show week (and after show party) and won't be running a session this evening. I'll be back for the 18th though.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

How is it that our historian, rather than our spy, is the one who mastered at the Jedi school of mind tricks?

Admittedly, she didn't quite manage to fast talk us out of trouble at Madame Rose's, but I still figure I'm going to have to buy Rosaline "Blather" after all this...

~~~~~

To try and copy in what I remember, the 16th will be our last session for this year (and hopefully wrap up Euan's plot). After that, we're expecting to miss the final two Sundays of the year (although Bethan has offered to do character/downtime discussion for her upcoming plot).

I think there might have been mention of some possible absences on the early weeks of January, but I can't remember exact details.

GW's =I= articles