Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Conspiracy Continues...

Started by Macabre, May 11, 2010, 05:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macabre

Necron Infiltrator Inquisitor Jean-Daniel Devereaux Former Imperial Spy Kobayashi Lord Iscariot Lilith Dark Eldar Mandrake 'Shadow's Edge' And remember, believe the lie...
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Alyster Wick

Very cool and imaginative pieces there.  Love the Mandrake, very subtle. 

What's the deal with the Necron Infiltrator?  Or will we see details on him in the background section?

Macabre

The Necron Infiltrator is/was the concept set out in Simon Spurrier's Xenology. Looking back, I should have taken some more detailed shots....maybe once its painted...
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Myriad

I agree about the mandrake, it's one of the best poses I've seen.  I like Lilith as well - very menacing.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

kierkegaard

It is really good to finally see some of your models painted (and I love the grey tones on them.)

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them painted.

Brother_Brimstone

I especially love the Necron; that's the idea i'm going for with my neccron (although mine, model-wise will look like a necron for aesthetic purposes - I just want to model a regular necron!). Some really good work there; can't wait to see Necron and mandrake painted.