Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A new Inquisitor joins

Started by Doomaflatchi, May 13, 2010, 05:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomaflatchi

Greetings, everyone! I figured I'd introduce myself here - I'm an old 40k and Dungeons & Dragons player, and stumbled across Inquisitor quite by accident at a Half Price Books. It appeared to me as a wonderful mesh of concepts, and the uniquely story-driven style looks right up my alley. So, I'm here to see what I can learn from the old vets, and if I can bring this game into my local groups.

I operate out of Dallas, so if anyone living there already has some established groups who wouldn't mind a note-taking observer, please let me know! I'm a published author and part-time game designer, so writing stories is my bread and butter. I hope to learn a lot here, and I'm excited about trying this game.

Thanks, and I'll see you guys around the forum! 8)

Kaled

Welcome to the Conclave!

The big yellow welcome is traditional...

Are you planning to play at 54mm?  If so, we'd love to see your models in the Painting & Modelling sub-forum.  Not sure if we have any members near Dallas, but there's a thread called 'Where does everyone live?' which might be of help to you.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

precinctomega

Welcome, welcome.

Check out the "Where we live" thread on this sub-forum.  If my memory serves, we already have at least one member from Dallas.

R.

Doomaflatchi

Quote from: Kaled on May 13, 2010, 08:47:20 AMThe big yellow welcome is traditional...

Thanks! I love traditional welcomes! ;D

Quote from: Kaled on May 13, 2010, 08:47:20 AMAre you planning to play at 54mm?  If so, we'd love to see your models in the Painting & Modelling sub-forum.

I'm actually pretty handy with a paintbrush, but up to this point all of my work has been at 28mm. If I can find a group locally that plays at 54, I'll put something together for it. Rest assured, pictures will be posted if that happens. 8)