Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New to the Conclave, Bookman

Started by Bookman, May 23, 2010, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bookman

Greetings,
  I am new to the Conclave and have noted that this is the proper location for introductions. I have role played since '80. I have been playing 40k since '92. I have had Inquisitor and half a dozen of the models since its release here. The same for Battle fleet Gothic and Dark Heresy. I have and read a huge quantity of the BL publications. The insane quantity of 28mm models (mostly 40K) speaks to my fanaticism.
  It was nice to find a location still active where others share my interest in the Inquisition as investigators. I am not sure how much actual posting I will do but I read a lot. And I love to read about 40k and the Inquisition in particular.
  My Inquisitors name is Adama Bookman of the Ordo Hereticus. He currently operates in the Atlantis sector (homemade with NBOS generator) out of the sector capital on Turan. He has several cover organizations through out the sector. For all practical purposes he appears as no better than a crime syndicate operative. His Op plan presented to the Sector Lord described Bookman's desire to infiltrate the underworld and utilize his connections there as an additional source of intel to target mutants, heretics and witches.
  As you can imagine some of my retinue had to get some cosmetic changes. My Mechanicus Adept is now "Ed the Welder" and looks more like a pirate or biker than a Cogboy. Surprisingly he relishes the role! This has made it necessary for my number two Annette Lieser to be the "face" of our Ordo in sector much to her delight. Roman Zavislak, who is the real deal sector wide criminal, has added his considerable talents to my retinue after enlightenment to the true threat to mankind. There is nothing like your direct family being threatened by beyond a shadow of a doubt heretical threat to adjust a person's attitude and seek to extract revenge by personally administering the Emperors justice to the deviants!

Kaled

Welcome to the Conclave

Hope you enjoy your time here. Do you have models? How about posting pics in the P&M sub-forum?

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Bookman

Thank you for the welcome. I am enjoying reading everything very much. I only have two 54's assembled and primered of my five. I have been using 28's to play. I have pictures and will post them.