Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Drug and Drink Ideas - Follow on from Drugs and Narcotics.

Started by DapperAnarchist, June 22, 2010, 09:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DapperAnarchist

Following on from here, some ideas for Imperial drugs and drinks.

Rain Shot - Found primarily on the Hive World of Baruch III, a Rain Shot is partially filtered chemical rain, collected from the run off of the Hive Wall. Known for two things - being one of the most potent depressants in the galaxy, and its troubling tendency to produce holes in the throats of those who indulge in it too much. Rain is sold in bottles, but limited market research indicates that these bottles are primarily used as weapons, not drinks.

Brondine Blossom Ale - Looked down on by many of the nobility (the only ones who can afford this immensely expensive drink) as an effete immitation of real alcohol, Blossom Ale may be sweet, but the visions it produces can be highly disturbing.

Vexcan - This drug has been banned from most Imperial worlds as productive of heretical thoughts, specifically a state of love and forgiveness towards all beings.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Swarbie

Quote from: DapperAnarchist on June 22, 2010, 09:19:41 PM
Vexcan - This drug has been banned from most Imperial worlds as productive of heretical thoughts, specifically a state of love and forgiveness towards all beings.

That's brilliant! I love it.

And while I'm here, I might as well make a contribution.

Vambat- Commonly used on night worlds or in the gloom of an underhive, Vambat dilates a persons pupils to the point where their iris has virtually disappeared, at the same time producing a feeling of sharp attentiveness. When not taken for practical purposes, Vambat is often taken for its after-effects; often described as "dreaming your way through the day".
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning