Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Brute Violence and Childlike Faith

Started by Saussure, June 28, 2010, 08:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saussure

Hello, one and all!

I'm pleased to announce that Dark Magenta has unleashed another article out into the big wide world. If you head over to the website you'll see Dave Knowles' new piece for you, detailing the use of Ogryns in your games of Inquisitor, accompanied (as always) by some of his sumptuous modelling skills.

It's worth pointing out that we're still in need of more content for the magazine - we need the community to submit articles that we can format and put out there for everyone to enjoy, so please be willing to put your fingers to your keyboards! Feel free to drop me a PM if you've got ideas you'd like to explore.

Until next time,

D.

Herodotus Benedict Saussure
Ordo Hereticus Terran
Forum Moderator

Kaled

I'd just like to second Saussure's call for people to submit articles.  They can be on pretty much any aspect of the Inquisitor hobby including battle reports, modelling articles, scenarios, character archetypes, new rules for equipment or psychic powers and so on - basically the types of things that DM and Fanatic have published in the past. The DM team are always happy to give advice or help polish up drafts, so even if you don't think you're the worlds best writer there's nothing to stop you submitting an article.

Basically it comes down to the fact that DM doesn't have a team of writers, just editors, so if you enjoy reading DM and want it to continue supporting the game then you need to submit content and encourage others to do so too.

Finally, if you have any feedback about DM (either about content, layout or anything else), please feel free to send it to Saussure, me, or anyone else on the team - or to post it here if you'd prefer.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat