Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Space Marine Scout

Started by kierkegaard, July 07, 2010, 04:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadriel Caine

The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Zakkeg

Your painting's become markedly cleaner over the last couple of years. I'm not 100% certain that this is a good thing, but he's beautifully done nonetheless.

Also (I'll likely be repeating this for the next couple of days), I'm a returning prodigal. No big yellow welcome, please!
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

kierkegaard

Quote from: Ancelyn on July 20, 2010, 05:13:35 AM
his visor seems wrong. :P It is not at eye level on the model. Unless he has a third eye in his forehead?
Damn, you are absolutely right. :(  I wish that I had noticed that before I assembled and painted it, as it isn't going to get fixed now. (By the way, talking of mistakes, you seem to have included a 3 in the middle of the word Liverpool in your avatar text.)

Elva - you are far too kind (either that, or they are posting crap in 'eavy metal these days.)

Quote from: Zakkeg on July 26, 2010, 03:39:37 AM
Your painting's become markedly cleaner over the last couple of years. I'm not 100% certain that this is a good thing
Are you saying that you like my older (messy) models better?

Zakkeg

You know, I honestly couldn't say. There was something... distinctive about the old style. But there's no denying that you've improved enormously, from a purely technical standpoint. Who am I to criticize that?
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.