Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Pacifica's Warband Brainstorming

Started by Elva, July 19, 2010, 06:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elva

I may be getting ahead of myself, but I do like to have a plan in place so everything fits together. I am currently putting the finishing touches on my Inquisitor, Pacifica Wolfe, but I am already brainstorming ideas for her warband, though their backstory won't be started until I finish hers. So far I've got about two rough concepts for of her henchmen. However, I'm a bit on the fence with a couple of important details.

The first one is going to be a Vietnam style guerilla fighter with some Japanese WWII elements, which I've already mentioned on Pacifica's thread. I've got a name(Kaede) and what she looks like, but I'm not sure what combat style she will have. I was originally thinking sniper, but I'm kind of moving away from that idea.

The more recent one is going to be a southern, cigar smokin redneck guardsman loosely based off of the Terran marine concept from StarCraft. Though, he's not going to have power armour or anything like that, just the personality and a couple traits. I want to make him a mid range, jack of most trades, but I'm not quite sure how to do that, both equipment and skill wise.

That's all I have so far, I'm aiming for at least one more, but I'm sure an idea will come to me in time. I'm looking for comments, ideas and ways to improve what I've got so far. Any thoughts?
"Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!!"

Kaled

The first thing that springs to mind is that you've got two soldiers - what about a priest, savant, tech-adept, sister dialogus or some other archetype that can be the brains of the warband.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Elva

Quote from: RobSkib on July 20, 2010, 05:16:40 PM
Quote from: Elva on July 19, 2010, 06:41:00 PMI've got a name(Kaede)

Second name Mack? :D

hehe, that's a good one. I meant for the character, to clarify. And it would seem my identity's been revealed, how did you know?
"Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!!"