Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Dramatisation

Started by Shannow, July 21, 2010, 11:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannow

Was looking at some artwork slideshows on youtube and I came across these three episodes, have watched a few snippets from the 2nd one as I found that first and thought it was surprisingly good for an amateur job!

Thought you guys might be interested anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6l1AlK5JZ0 Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tZty1ygyk Episode 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzLboSCC1c Episode 3

They also have handy german subtitles for the german members of the board!

I will apologise in advance if this is deemed a stupid thing to post or if its been posted before, I did look but couldn't find anything and I thought it was quite good even if maybe just for a laugh.

Rob

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Macabre

Gods! That's going back a bit, they used to play this at Games Day over a decade ago...
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

greenstuff_gav

my shop had it on VHS a long time ago.. but it went missing  :'(
i liked the Space Hulk sections , but alot of it was a bit naff  ;D

go look up the Final Liberation Cutscenes  ;D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Shannow

Hahaha great stuff! I loved the levels of uber cheese that it reached :P I feel young and spritely that I don't know this from it being out originally now...hehe

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Brother_Brimstone

<Insert joke about 'Imperium Of Ham' here>

I love ridiculously theatrical low budget productions produtions

psycho

lol i played final liberation and chaos gate tother day
found em in a box n decided to kill orks and chaos marines lol
pretty good games but REAL repetitive

kerby

Sarlen

Thanks for posting,

Quote from: Shannow on July 21, 2010, 11:58:14 PM
They also have handy german subtitles for the german members of the board!

I did find them irritating, since the structure of the translated sentences did not match that of the spoken words and therefore whenever sentences grew longer, you did have a translation for the wrong part being displayed.

Quote... maybe just for a laugh.

The only thing I laughed about was the Inquisitors name, since the german word "Krieger" means "warrior", something, he didn't live up to at all.

Back to the topic, the Space Marines where quite human in behavior, or did that only strike me?

Shannow

I thought it was just funny to laugh at the atrocious acting and poor effects....gripping story though.... :P

Time to die.

Myriad

The space marines were a bit human.  I guess they couldn't find any 7 foot guys.  It did achieve a certain standard though
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!