Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Aeronautica Imperialis Online Campaign- Takes Filght Sept 1st

Started by Easy E, August 04, 2010, 03:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy E

I know it is not really Inquisitor or Dark Heresy related, but just in case some of you play other GW/FW games...

The world of Zephyrus is beset by war.  Her people and territory have been viciously torn into various factions.  The Imperial Loyalist bent on reclaiming what was once theirs, Chaos rebels trying to gain vengeance for past crimes, Tau separatists eager for a new path, Craftworld Eldar bent on protecting their way of life, and the infamous Ork hordes willing to smash anything in their path.  On every front, aircraft take to the skies.  Their mission is simple.  Buy victory at any price.   

Do you have what it takes to survive the war torn skies of Zephyrus?   

The War Over Zephyrus is an online campaign for the Aeronautica Imperialis game system.  Even if you have never played a game, don't own the rules, or don't own an Aeronautica Imperialis miniature, this campaign offers you a way to participate.  The War Over Zephyrus has room for all levels of pilots.

To learn more simply follow this link to the main War over Zephyrus page: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Airspace/index.php?showtopic=653
^Cheapskate^

precinctomega

Funny.  I'm going to be running AI games at Games Day UK, this year, for Forge World.  And apparently they'll be sending me a copy of the rules.  So this could well be something for me.

*Ponders how to integrate AI and INQ*

R.

Easy E

Perfect timing, you can earn Campaign Points by purchasing, painting, modeling, or playing.  ;D

I look forward to hearing about your AI experience. 
^Cheapskate^

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

precinctomega

My set of the rules that FW sent me got lost, so they've sent them again.  I'm going to see if I can get some interest going in my local club.

R.

Hadriel Caine

The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Easy E

PrecinctOmega- I'm sorry about the lost in the mail rules.  Hopefully, they will be in your hands soon.  By purchasing the rules, you can score points for your choosen faction in the campaign! 

AdamCunis- Is it still there?  Do you still see anyone using the table for AI? 

Also, the first official War Over Zephyrus Update has been posted here:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Airspace/index.php?showtopic=679
^Cheapskate^

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

precinctomega

I was totally going to buy some AI models at Games Day and then... I cracked and bought Rogue Trader instead.

I'm still planning on playing some AI soon, but unfortunately, all of my "me" time in the painting studio is going into finishing my 8th Ed Empire WFB army.  So unless someone fancies commissioning some AI minis...?

R.

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

Easy E

Only 2 weeks left in the War Over Zephyrus campaign. 

You can still make a huge difference in the campaign, as no faction controls three warzones, and most warzones have a slim margin of control!  Will you be the decisive factor on Zephyrus? 

You can see the Mid-Turn 3 Summary here: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Airspace/index.php?showtopic=679
^Cheapskate^

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

precinctomega

What a great write-up!

Anyone dropping into this thread is recommended to follow the links to the full story.  The punctuation occasionally leaves a little something to be desired, but the way the events are plotted out and the "what happened next" section are excellent.

R.

Easy E

Thanks Precinct.

I really needed an editor.   :-[

I have also begun work on a GrokaMorka Campaign, and am int he beginning stagess of another AI campaign.

^Cheapskate^