Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Sinister Inquisitor

Started by kierkegaard, August 15, 2009, 01:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kierkegaard

I don't have a name or character for this model yet, I just liked the way that the pieces fit together. I'm not particularly happy with how the painting turned out (it's more than a bit flat, isn't it?) and I only just noticed that I have forgotten to paint the lights on his shoulder mounted widget, but here it is anyway.

Van Helser

Should that be Inquisitor Synyster perhaps?

The Bounty Hunter's legs do go well with Eisenhorn's torso - wouldn't have thought of that myself.

I think his head looks a little undersized in comparison to hands though.  May just be a perspective thing though, as they are surely closer to the camera, yes?

Kaled

Good to see a new model from you Nick :) it's been a while.

The top of his head does look a little flat - but that's not your fault...

It's a very nice combination of parts.  Are the sleeves sculpted?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Darios

nice model though i would have set the head a bit higher up... maybe GS ab bit to gain height...
but a really dark and sinister fellow he is, for sure...
maybe a name with S and Y would be appropriate... i'd call him INquisitor Snyder ^^

kierkegaard

Thanks for the compliments.

Van Helser - The head is very small (and as Kaled pointed out, the top of it is too small,) and the hands are pretty big (the Bodyguard has huge hands, and Van Yastobaal is holding a great big grenade and is also bulked out by a big digital weapon,) but the discrepancy is accentuated by the camera angle. It doesn't look so bad in real life.

Kaled - The main body of the sleeves are from Malicant. The only bit that is sculpted is the grey bit between the gloves and the cuffs. The only other bit of sculpting on the model is the lower part of the inner coat.

Darios - the head is set at the same level that Eisenhorn's own head sits at. It is just a small head.

abhorsen950

Looks really good mate
Nice use of several kits

Steve