Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Prodigal 'Claver

Started by Kresten, August 08, 2010, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kresten

Hi, Kresten here, was on here back in the day.

Anyway just a quick one to say hello and that I like the new site very much. The standards have definitely been raised all round. Just finished off a rogue trader warband that I will put pictures up of soon, working on a few other things, like a genestealer and a cultist, although midway through painting I dropped the'stealer and he's now in pieces... a mk6 Corvus pattern marine, who's all done except for painting and recently an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and his tribal bodyguard. So now that I've actually said that, hopefully it will motivate me to actually take pictures of them!

also any chance there might be some players in Somerset?
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"

Shannow

Welcome to the Conclave

I'm in bristol during my university term time, and greenstuf_gav is nearby in bath, I'm hopefully going to play Inquisitor with him when I'm back in october, obviously a bit of a trek, but worth everyonce in a while :)

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

precinctomega

Saussure is in Bristol, too, IIRC.

R.

Kresten

4 players?? That's an Inq gaming club in the making that is...
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"