Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Quick scale question, 70mm model!

Started by horuswaspretty, August 13, 2010, 11:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horuswaspretty

Just had a quick question about the height of inquisitor models, all of my models are at a friends house so cant have a look at them. What is the average height of one of the models? Would a 70mm model fit in or be too tall??

Myriad

a 70mm model would be about 10mm taller than most tall inquisitor models.  As I say whenever questions of scale come up, this isn't necessarily a problem, it just needs a bit of explaining.  Oversized goons certainly have their place in the grimdark world of inquisitor.  They're 54mm scale, but most models (I believe, no doubt I'll get corrected) are slightly taller than that.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Shannow

I don't have a single GW model in my collection and due to all the varied sources even my 54mm scale models vary in size quite massively from 52mm - 61mm and I also have taller ones that are 65mm+ so you have a wide range of choices really, as long as you give apt consideration to why they are this tall or at least just saying they're a freak then you should be cool :)

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.