Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Greenstuff_Gav's Gasmask Contest 3

Started by TwinDeath, August 14, 2010, 12:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinDeath

So this was my first sculpt ever, and I'm pretty pleased with the result.  I work in regular building epoxy putty, and then sand and carve away rather than sculpting while the putty is wet.  Please, comment and critique so I can learn!

Shannow

From the photos you've taken I think the concept looks cool, and I particularly like the metal(?) used on the face, very steam punk-esque.

Having said that I think it needs a bit of a tidy, and there aren't enough features to the face, maybe add some goggles? And I think some more pictures from more angles would be good...we likes the pictures we do.... :D

Very good, especially for a first attempt I would say, look forward to more. (also nice to see different material and approach)

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.