Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

INQ28 Blight Wheel Brotherhood

Started by Heroka Vendile, June 07, 2011, 11:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I know we don't normally DO 28mm finds that can't be used for 54mm models, but when I stumbled on these guys I thought they were just too good to not tell the Inq28-ers among us about.

Even ignoring the obvious AdMech/DarkMech/Cultist/PitSlave/etc options with these models as-is, I think just the parts themselves would make a cracking addition to any Inq28-ers conversion pool.

Blight Wheel Miniatures

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

FoxPhoenix135

Cool find! I may have to google these later.

MarcoSkoll

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Shannow

This reminds me of the Iron Brotherhood (I think) by microart (I think!) also good for mechanicum stand in I think. (Will add link if remember)

R
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Dolnikan

They look very good, I might even order some.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.