Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Finished work and WIP

Started by Kresten, August 14, 2010, 06:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kresten

Hi guys, sorry for the threadnomancy, its been a while since Ive been on here. Unfortunately Inquisitor is a very expensive and time consuming hobby and when youre trying to set up a business and save, kind of impossible, but I have been a solid lurker and its great to see so many people making stuff. Anyway Im now having to sell my collection so a fair few of these models are now up for sale, please have a look here

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/talzir44/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

not long to go now! Probably should have posted here first eh?

thanks guys and keep up the great work :)
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"

RobSkib

Aha! I was wondering who those belonged too. Inquisitor models on ebay are few and far-between, and it's even rarer for them to be of such high quality!

Only a proper 'claver is mad enough to undergo a 54mm Chimera project ;)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: RobSkib on June 08, 2011, 01:45:59 AMOnly a proper 'claver is mad enough to undergo a 54mm Chimera project
He's done some work on it since, but the bulk of the Chimera was something he won off eBay about a year back.

Of course, anyone who even owns a 54mm Chimera is probably a proper 'Claver nonetheless.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles