Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Kickstarter for Sistema28: Agile Rulebook for Playing Inquisitor in 28mm

Started by cpt_goblin, April 03, 2023, 06:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpt_goblin

Hi,

I hope I can boost again the work on this, at this days I'm very busy with job and a new project opening a wargaming/3dprint studio here in Panama City. The first agenda after launching will be to create content for Sistema28/Inq28 with cinematic scenarios and original characters.

I was reading Acolyte, a narrative Inq28 mod for Kill Team. The solo/coop campaign is based on Five Parsecs from Home, I guess. I like the shooting system of KT and the movement based on templates. And lot of new people is entering wargaming via KT, and their mind is thinking more in templates than in measure tape.

QuoteNot a bell curve.

A bell curve using dice requires that it be two dice added together, as per examples.

I was reading the site, now I understand better Bell Curves. I was thinking in a way that puts more probabilities on having your maximum number of actions per turn. How do you think you can introduce Bell Curves in action rolls? Would be nice to contact Solnacht for asking about their way.

QuoteGood too see you're continuing the work on this project. My comment about copyright was only a sort of warning

Thanks a lot, of course the Kickstarter gave more pressure to this project. And finally for nothing, because at the state of the development the game is moving away form the original. In aesthetics and mechanics, we were thinking to change name to Rogue28 because the ambient was moving more to a Rogue Traders focus instead of Inquisitors... but well, Kickstarter was failed and nobody from GW mind about it. It will remain in the DIY indie scene, and in a form of crossover between classic games and modern ones, I guess.

Best