Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Ostrakov's Enforcer

Started by Kaled, May 24, 2011, 08:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

My next project is a few additions to Inquisitor Ostrakov's warband.  At the moment it's just him, his daemonhosts Elphaba & Charadael, and a Berserker Cultist.

The first model I'm adding to the group is a character I've had planned for ages.  He's a mind-wiped former host of Charadael (hence the resemblance*) whose possession and subsequent exorcism has given him some level of resistance against the daemonic (which is handy as Ostrakov has 'gifted' him with a daemon-gauntlet).  He now functions as Ostrakov's enforcer, dealing out justice with his bolt revolver.

There will be another two additions to the warband - I'll be repainting Harry Cronenberg's base so he fits with the rest of the band, and the final member will be a barely converted Krieger 'Krash' Thrax model (the only change I have planned is to give him a grinning daemon mask).

- Dave

* Of course, most people believe that the horns are merely surgical alterations designed to strike fear into the enemies of the Imperium.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

viper_eX

Nice one!
IMO he looks the most radical of the warband (the hosts included).
++FLESH IS WEAK++

Dolnikan

He looks very good, the bolt revolver is a nice weapon. I also like his necklace.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Adlan

I like his nurglish cosh type club thing.

Kaled

Evening all,

I actually finished painting this guy a week or two ago and then forgot to post him.  He still doesn't have a name - well, I did think of one for him then promptly lost the bit of paper I wrote it on.

And with that I think I'm going to take a break from 54mm modelling while I paint a couple of Blood Bowl teams - my halflings are mostly done, and I want to re-paint my Dark Elves and then a Skaven team*.  Don't worry though, I'll still be around the forum and events - you just might not see any models from me for a couple of months.

- Dave

* If anyone has a couple of old Skaven Throwers they want to trade for Inquisitor bits (or cash) please get in touch...

Damon

Really nice model. It's a shame you won't be creating any more 54mm models in a while :(

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: Kaled on June 13, 2011, 06:10:53 PMAnd with that I think I'm going to take a break from 54mm modelling while I paint a couple of Blood Bowl teams

HERESY!!

anyhoo... another great model Dave  ;)

Strangely I think the dark red skin actually makes him look more alive and life-like than you normally manage!
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Dolnikan

A great model, very scary and it all fits together very well.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Shannow

I love the skin tone, how did you paint that?

Great model all round!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Kaled

The skin is just Dark Flesh (is that the right name?) with a Devlan Mud wash and then highlighted with  Dark Flesh plus a touch of Dwarf Flesh.  Nothing fancy, but I was very happy with how it turned out.