Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hi all, noob here

Started by Inquisitor Thaken, June 13, 2010, 03:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Thaken

Inquisitor Thraan Thaken, Horusian Radical.  Why can't you Puritans get it through your thick skulls that Chaos, properly mastered, is the only vehicle for saving humanity? ;)

Anyway, great to have found this forum, looks like a lot of fun.

Kallidor

;D WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE ;D

Unfortunately your stay will not be long, radical filth. A purgation squad has already been dispatched to your location; remain where you are.

Have a nice day.

Ave Imperator.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Inquisitor Thaken

Quote from: Kallidor on June 13, 2010, 03:45:04 AMUnfortunately your stay will not be long, radical filth. A purgation squad has already been dispatched to your location

Damn, third time this week.   ;D

Inquisitor Kravin

Dont worry, most purging squads can be distracted. Simply point at the nearest fool and shout Heretic. This should bye you some time.
Redemption can be found at the end off a bolter pistol.

Inquisitor Thaken

Quote from: Inquisitor Kravin on June 14, 2010, 01:56:11 AM
Dont worry, most purging squads can be distracted. Simply point at the nearest fool and shout Heretic. This should bye you some time.

I've noticed that.  On a similar vein, "Hey!  I think the Bloodthirster just jumped over that cliff..." might even get you some dead Puritans.  ;D

Koval

===Anomaly detected===

===SECURITY OVERRIDE===

===Enter keywords for primary search: THRAAN THAKEN===

===Search commencing===
===Search complete===

===RESULTS FOR PRIMARY SEARCH: results found===

===View items offline? Y/N: Y===

===SECURITY PROTOCOL RESTORED===

===Anomaly removed===

Swarbie

Quote from: Inquisitor Thaken on June 14, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
"Hey!  I think the Bloodthirster just jumped over that cliff..." might even get you some dead Puritans.  ;D

Ah, my favourite trick. Remember, the puritans should be Ordo Malleus and slightly clumsy for the best effect.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Inquisitor Kravin on June 14, 2010, 01:56:11 AMDon't worry, most purging squads can be distracted. Simply point at the nearest fool and shout Heretic. This should buy you some time.
That could be just as bad. If it's a Monodominant, they'll burn the heretic - and the person who reported them - and where he lived - and where Lord Langdon lived, who refused to speak to the Inquisition - and the gentleman who did his hair - and someone's second cousin twice removed - and a man whose house was too decadent - and the surrounding hive - and the mutant hovels - and most of the continent - and the three nearest planets.

All just for good measure.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Inquisitor Kravin

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on June 14, 2010, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: Inquisitor Kravin on June 14, 2010, 01:56:11 AMDon't worry, most purging squads can be distracted. Simply point at the nearest fool and shout Heretic. This should buy you some time.
That could be just as bad. If it's a Monodominant, they'll burn the heretic - and the person who reported them - and where he lived - and where Lord Langdon lived, who refused to speak to the Inquisition - and the gentleman who did his hair - and someone's second cousin twice removed - and a man whose house was too decadent - and the surrounding hive - and the mutant hovels - and most of the continent - and the three nearest planets.

And there little dog too.

Redemption can be found at the end off a bolter pistol.

Draco Silverhand

Or they'll just drop a virus bomb on each world in the subsector, no?

If it's any consolation, you might find some help in the Inquisition's more radical sects. Xanthites might get you a daemonsword, while the Horusians might help you bind yourself to a powerful Daemon.

However, as an Imperial Fist sergeant, I can only offer that I will put a bolter round in your forehead if we ever meet.

MHA7X

By the guiding light of the God Emperor shall these heretics be purged in the cleansing flames of the Ecclesiarchy!