Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Life of the Guard OOC

Started by Necris, September 21, 2010, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAZKUL

cheers, i'll use the Savlar 21st but follow my warband, the Quelli Santificati so i don't get confused. out of interest who are the bad guys?
"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't"

Swarbie

And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Wulf

Ok, now the stalk-tank is attacking the heavy weapons teams struggling up the hill. Anyone with a bigger gun than Skorn's current Lucius pattern no.98 lasrifle... please?

My next suggestion would be that perhaps we could finally have taken the hill? Then we could link up with Swarbie while Kallidor could arrive as reinforcements sent to hold the hill against the eventual counterattack by the enemy? Or we could be relieved once the hill is taken and sent elsewhere?

Kallidor

Since I didn't know when the Imperial push was going to come I decided to just post a little intro instead.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Zephon

I might be a bit late, but I was considering joining in with the idiot artillerymen who recently shelled everyone else. Would that be OK?

Xeno Major

If you don't pull anymore of that crap about shelling my boys, then yeah.

No really, it's fine. Come on in. It's not like the Guard is going to refuse more cannon fodder.
_____     _____
        \   /
-------}{-------
_____/   \_____

Wulf

Ok, Skorn and the rest of the sorry b******s from Hill 29188 have been dragged off to the front line. Off into the meatgrinder again. Now, maybe they could link up someone? Any volunteers?

As far as I am concerned, Zephon, join the fun.

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Zephon

OK, thanks. The quite incompetent 7th Patarene Artillery are introduced. The idea is that Pataric regiments are generally held to be disloyal, cowardly, etc.

As it isn't clear from the whining of the gunners, C Battery has been sent forward to extend the range of Imperial artillery beyond Hill 29188, so the advance would have some supporting fire. Of course, they were sent forward before the advance stalled and the counterattack started.