Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Quelli Santificati

Started by GAZKUL, September 23, 2010, 06:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

That doesn't really solve anything - there's very little difference between an 'unusually strong' omega and an omega-minus.

If you want to keep him as omega-minus (which you obviously do) then that's up to you, but if you want to keep him as omega-minus AND get some sort of stamp of approval* from members of the 'Clave then you may end up disappointed.  But at the end of the day he's your character, it seems extremely unlikely we'll ever play in a campaign with one another, so there's no reason you need to placate us.

* Not that there is such a thing, but I'm sure you know what I mean!
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

DapperAnarchist

As well as a Big Yellow Welcome, we could have a
BIG RED CONCLAVE STAMP OF APPROVAL

Though in my experience, you know its been approved when no-one talks about it. Like, at all.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Kaled

Yeah, people may sometimes find it disappointing, but the best characters usually generate the least response. It's generally only controversial ones that get much discussion.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

GAZKUL

i'll bear that in mind, re- read it and he's been downgraded to a regular blank for the reasons that've been noted here.
"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't"

Sarlen

Quote from: GAZKUL on January 05, 2011, 07:14:43 PM
Saft Biene

I hope you do recognise, what Name you gave here: Saft=juice Biene=bee (yes, german is my mother tongue, so I can't help understanding it)

It just sounds really really strange, I would be interested if you had another meaning in mind or if this name has some kind of background.

GAZKUL

naming isn't very subtle for me, mostly just typing random words into google translate and trying to find a language that works well, with some it's more specific than others, see Mamoru Hagane, Toro Martello and others for examples.

so for him, no but yes for some others.
"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't"

Sarlen

Maybe you'd rearrange them, since Bine is used as a shortform for Sabine, Biene Saft would sound more familiar at least.
Except for that I don't have much(read: nothing) to contribute.