Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Trigger OOC

Started by Swarbie, October 01, 2010, 02:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Ok, so here's an idea that's been twirling around my head for some time. It's a short start, to be true, but I plan to do grand things with it. For all those lovers of the background out there, this story may move out of what is cannon or credible for 40k. But if you're interested, stick with it.

After all, everyone loves the Deathwatch . . .
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Swarbie

Well, it's been a little while, but I've written some more. Here's a list of the Marines that will be involved (and their Chapters). 

Members of Deathwatch Kill-Team Uriel
Arges, Brontes and Steropes: Three serfs, seconded to Hephaestus
Brother-Sergeant Demetries Talos: Imperial Fists
Battle-Brothers Apollo Malachim, Pallas Nostros and Perses Nostros: Blood Angels
Brother-Captain Aziriel Cronus: Ultramarines
Brother-Sergeant Ares Hemos: Flesh Tearers
Techmarine Hephaestus Sulkan: Salamanders
Battle-Brother Hermes Rwal: Mentor Legion
Chief Librarian Zeus Demattos: Death Seekers

With it, my world
To dust returning

Necris

Just one little point

Space marine squads are usually named after their sergeant so I'd take it your squad would be Kill-Team Talos
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Swarbie

Ah, didn't notice that. I thought I'd changed it. Thanks. And shouldn't it be Kill-Team Cronus, seeing as Captain Cronus is in charge?
With it, my world
To dust returning

Swarbie

Ok, well it's been a long time, but I've finally written some more. It's been so long partly because I've been working out what to do with it and partly because I completely forgot about it for around a month.

Thoughts? Guesses?
With it, my world
To dust returning