Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hi all inquisitors

Started by Dribblie77, November 10, 2010, 04:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dribblie77

Hi inquisitor players out there, i thought this game was dead but im from norwich uk and dusted off me rulebook to play again but not many peeps out there to play in my area. If their is anyone out there let me know also love to speak to any avid players about this great game. ;D
Duane parker

precinctomega

Welcome to the Conclave!

Norwich?  Do people still live there? ;)

R.

DapperAnarchist

Oi! I'm considering doing my doctorate in Norwich (University of East Anglia Philosophy Department is apparently based there). Apparently a hub of ping-pong playing...

However, I'm currently nowhere near it, and so this is mostly about ping pong and philosophy.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Dribblie77

Hi guys

i didnt know their was a ping pong cult here ill have to get me little ping pong paddles out  :D. I talked a guy into playing inquisitor with me, he was in his mid fifties and told me in his younger days he loved playing with toy soldiers, a good place to start i thought he could be easily converted!! I set up and lent him some of my painted figures to play with which he commented ''They look too nice to play battles with!'' i was pleased with the comment until he said ''Where the marbles then!!''. He used to chuck marbles at each others soldiers back in the day so you could imagine it didnt work out he couldnt get to grips with the rules and dice rolling he said ''we could just chuck the dice instead''. :o

Duane parker