Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2011 - March 26th

Started by Kaled, November 24, 2010, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myriad

Efficient as ever Kaled.  Entering is definitely on my to do list.

Quote from: precinctomega on January 15, 2011, 02:50:03 PM
Part of the fun is having to write scenarios that can be played by any 3-4 players.  It means that you have something you can take away and use again and again.

One thing I always meant to do but never got around to before was to make a collection of all the scenario designs and put them together as an article for Dark Magenta.

R.

Well, there must be a few of us still have our scenarios from last year.  If we all dusted them off with a few notes we might put an article together?
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

karandras_sh

I still have my IGT Scenario from when I took part in 2007 plus  I am willing to re-write my notes into a more understandable format
All Lies Lead to the Truth

MarcoSkoll

As Dark Magenta seems to be bouncing off its bandwidth limit, Kaled has asked me to mirror the IGT briefing pack.

I'm afraid it's the old version with the incorrect times, but it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bn3xoeha30csadn
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Apparently we had over 400 downloads of the IGT briefing pack in just three days - unfortunately that volume of downloads has temporarily put DM offline so Marco has kindly offered to mirror the briefing pack in his archive.

Thus far the high number of downloads has not translated into high numbers of tickets sold (but it's early days yet). And I doubt that all the tickets will sell out before the event, but I'd still urge people to buy their tickets asap as places are limited.

In any case, it's great to see that the IGT has drawn so much interest. :)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

Now you've got me worried. I still can't find my cheque book, so with the threat of being beaten to the places available I've finally signed up for PayPal.

The question now is which of the account verifying or finding my chequebook will happen first.

QuoteIn any case, it's great to see that the IGT has drawn so much interest.
Indeed. Let's hope we get loads of people - after I've got my own ticket.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Can someone explain to this poor PayPal illiterate what kind of transaction this counts as? All I see are a smorgasbord of options for why I'm sending the money and I don't know which is the most appropriate...

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Now that I think about it, I remember wondering the same think last year...

I guess, as long as I get your money, that it doesn't matter too much - but maybe someone a bit more familiar with Paypal can give a better answer?

Zirone

As you are technically purchasing a ticket I think it comes under 'goods'.

Kaled, if everyone who is paying via paypal puts it under this then if there is a high demand for tickets then it'll help sort out who's paying for what when it comes to looking at your paypal activity.

As for myself, i will be purchasing a ticket next week when i get paid, hoping all the spaces won't have been filled.

Heroka Vendile

Marco the download doesn't seem to be working for me, it just goes round in circles and reloads the page saying "click here to start downloading"
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

It seems to be working fine for me. Try a Ctrl+F5 hard refresh and see if that sorts it.

GW's =I= articles

mattausten86

This might be me being a bit special but everytime i click on the DM link for the brieffing pack,it says that the servers bandwith(or something along them lines) has been succeded,so i cant down load it.

same when i try and get on there website.

cheers
matt

Kaled

It's not just you - see this post and the one above it.

I had hoped DM would be up and running by now, but Marco has re-hosted the briefing pack so you can still download it.

mattausten86

yeah,ive just downloaded it,god-knows how i missed it ::) ::)

Anywho ive had a quick read,and the scoring terrifies me for Gm'ing,i mean im not expecting to win but hopefully i wont get zero's!!!!!

count me in,as long as the baby dont come early,im gonna try and get a mate to come as well!!

cheers
matt

Necris

I'm going to try my dammedest to get to this one, hopefully I'll have a new warband now my hand is almost back to normal and I can model/paint again

I'll download the pack tomorrow and have a look

and I'll book the 26th march off work I know for sure my baby wont be around by then  ;D

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

MarcoSkoll

I think I've worked PayPal correctly - let me know if I haven't.

Anyway, should we start an Attending/May be attending list?

GW's =I= articles