Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2011 - March 26th

Started by Kaled, November 24, 2010, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormgrad

kaled can you add me to the list id like to head to the igt

Kaled

Done.  Do you plan to buy a ticket in advance or pay on the day?

In fact, if there's anyone who does plan to pay on the day then please let me know in advance.  Having a good idea of numbers is a big help with planning the event.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

RobSkib

Money sent Dave! x3 tickets for me and my two housemates, and another potential 2 or 3 (unsure yet) who will pay on the door if they are sure. I'll keep chasing them up, but they all have exams for the next week so will be kinda busy. I'll let you know as soon as they're sure, or even better, pressgang them into replying themselves :)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Stormgrad

Right now id like to say on the door mate as im really just playing things by here

precinctomega

I may have to pay on the door, too.

Our process of becoming foster carers will be reaching its apogee at about that date so there's a risk of last-minute cancellation.

However, and in the hope of not incurring the Wrath of Derek*, I will have a box of Skrapyard rulebooks and miniatures in my car, so if anyone wanted to place and order with me privately for collection on the day, I could justify it as a business trip...

R.

*which is terrible to behold, so I promise not to mention Skrapyard on this forum again.

Stormgrad

Ok guys just a quick question anyone attended comming from the kent area or near by and any chance of splitting the cost of petrol

Necris

Train ticket booked

Campaign started

Warband planning in process
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Kaled

Evening all,

The first batch of tickets have just been sent out.  If you think you've paid and don't have a ticket in your inbox please drop me a line.

- Dave

Frostspear

Hm...I think I'd like to sign up as a possible attendee.

Paying at the door, considering that it's unsure whether I can come or not.

...probably a disastrous move on my part, but might as well throw myself into the deep end.
Be not so swift to embrace us as allies.

Auspicious fate dictated that we should fight side-by-side this day, but fate is a fickle creature.

At our next encounter, it will be my fists that bear the stain of your blood.

Alta

If there's a 'probably not' section you can sign me up for that. It all depends on whether I can get my Inquisitor rules and warband ready by then.
If I do go, I'll be paying on the day.

Also, will we be given terrain there? Or can we/do we have to bring our own terrain?
...Few things in life make sense and unfortunately for you I am not one of them...

Kaled

Quote from: Alta on February 03, 2011, 04:50:33 PM
Also, will we be given terrain there? Or can we/do we have to bring our own terrain?
Yep, terrain is already on the tables at WHW - I've asked for the usual mix of Necromunda stuff, cities of death, green hills and trees etc.  However, if you need anything specific for your scenario then you should bring it with you.

Ynek

I'd love to attend one of these get-togethers someday...
Unfortunately, since I'm a student currently living on borrowed money, I can't really afford plane/train tickets and accommodation to attend the event.
I'll be sure to attend one SOMEDAY, though.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

GAZKUL

put me down as a possible, it mainly depends on transport between Nottingham and Dumfries, ie train times.  might try and get an early train down and a late one back. Also is "not so serious GMing" frowned on?
"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't"

Kaled

Quote from: GAZKUL on February 05, 2011, 01:58:08 PM
put me down as a possible, it mainly depends on transport between Nottingham and Dumfries, ie train times.  might try and get an early train down and a late one back.
Some people come down the night before and stay in a B&B somewhere - I don't know if anyone is planning to do that this time, but there might be a chance for you to meet up with a few people the night before.

QuoteAlso is "not so serious GMing" frowned on?
You can GM in whatever style you want - it's up to the players to score you.

Heroka Vendile

Van Helser & I shall be in the castle marina Premier Inn friday & saturday night. It's about 10mins walk from WW, pretty much half way between the station/town centre and WW.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy