Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Lady OOC

Started by Aurelius 12, February 21, 2011, 05:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurelius 12

As some of you may be aware, The Lady is the background for my characters that will be at the IGT. If you want to get a sneak peek of the models then why not check out my modelling thread.

I welcome comments and criticisms both on the writing style and the background itself. Ultimately the aim is to produce a somewhat disjointed set of notes and reports all of which relate to Lady Eleanor and ultimately tell the story of how she came to be in the sector my campaigns are set in.

Also, if you feel like your player character/alter ego might have some speculation, comments to make in character that would be great! So if you want to add your own musings and theories and opinions etc. please feel free!

And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

MarcoSkoll

Petty observation about Harakis' planetary data: A planet of Mercury size and mass would also have Mercury gravity (~3.7 m/s), not "Terra norm".
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Aurelius 12

I quite agree. However it's all part of the terraforming process. I'm working on the principle that there are some kind of ancient artificial gravity generators deep within the planet. I figure it may come up more as the plot expands, if the action takes us back to Harakis.
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Aurelius 12

Right then that's your lot! Hopefully it's been a enlightening and entertaining read!

jakob

I enjoyed that, well written and very interesting. I like the diferent characters all contributing to tell the story from different angles; something I may steal borrow in future writing.
Medic! MEDIC! . . We need some super-glue over here!