Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

lincolnshire player................hoping to start up!!!

Started by mattausten86, January 16, 2011, 07:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattausten86

Hi all!!!

ive been a fan of inquisitor since it was released but never really got to play it,so i thought i would introduce myself!

Ive just started a chaos(nurgle) warband,mainley because he is my favourite chaos god,and also because i have a tonne of nurgle models lying around ;D ;D

btw im starting in 28mm but i do intend on starting properly when i can find players!!!

Kaled

Welcome to the Conclave!

If you're having difficulty you might want to give 54mm a try - Lincolnshire is pretty close to Nottingham and you'd be more than welcome to join us for a game at any Conclave event. A Nurgle warband would be easy enough to do at 54mm - you could probably use quite a few of your existing bits to nurgleify a few 54 mm models. And the Forge World plague ogryns would be great for a character in the final stages of Nurgle's Rot...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

mattausten86

i do go upto warhammer world quite often,but i dont drive,so sometimes its a bit difficult!!!ive already got one character made,its a deamonhost built on the nightbringer with 2 scythes,just needs a new paint scheme!!!

cheers
matt

Myriad

Hello, always good to see new members.

That sounds really neat - the nightbringer's a good base for a model I find.  As Kaled says, chaos is relatively easy to convert on the cheap.  It can also help to get players involved if they get to use shiny 54mm models  :)
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

precinctomega

Nurgle's a great choice for a Chaos group, too. Lots of devious infiltrations to share the Papa's gifts, and counter insurgencies to stop interfering types from preventing them!

R.