Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

maptools?

Started by malachi seeleschneider, January 19, 2011, 08:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malachi seeleschneider

Hi, I've recently heard mention of something called "maptools" allowing you to play WH40kRP online. Does anyone know where to download it, and how to use it when I do? thanks.
DoB - 896994.M2

MarcoSkoll

Not to be snarky, but when I put "Maptools" into Google, the first result was the appropriate website with both a download section and instructions.

I'm not complaining - it looks interesting, so I'm glad to have found out about it - but this is the kind of question Google can answer quicker and more reliably than we can.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

malachi seeleschneider

no problem - conversely, if I'm being as stupid as that, I'll thank you for bringing me back down to earth! No idea why google wasn't the first thing I tried - thanks!
DoB - 896994.M2

Easy E

I'm more interested to know if people have tried it and what their impressions were of the experience? 
^Cheapskate^

Jamas Orian

Quote from: Easy E on February 09, 2011, 04:39:45 PM
I'm more interested to know if people have tried it and what their impressions were of the experience? 

I've found google to be very helpful actually when I'm looking for things. If it does sometimes return utter tosh though, I always make sure to try another search engine and/or refine the search time I'm using. For example, if I'm after academic texts, I'll add site:.ac.uk to the end.