Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

vannon-1st draft

Started by mattausten86, January 26, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattausten86

Hi again,heres my first draft of Kayne's faithful bodyguard Vannon

WS BS  S  T    I   Wp Sg  Nv  Ld   SPD
67  39 59 63 54  54  47 67  59     4

right handed

Great hammer,Average bionic ear,Average bioncic left hand,armour of the faithful(2 points of armour on all locations except head),autopistol(ive only added this,because the model came with a gun in a holster)

true grit(to represent that he will fight to the last to protect his mistress),furious assault,word of the emperor-curse of undoing

Im not really sure about this character,he started his career as a imperial guard priest,but after the incident with kaynes father,he has become her protector,but im really not sure if ive pulled that off with his stats,the thing that worries me the most is his speed,im using the josef model as a basis,so his body build will suggest hes quite slow..........

Kaled

You could probably up his WS, BS and Ld a little as he served with the Guard.

He's actually Speed 4, not 3 (you made the same mistake with the Inquisitor). That seems fine to me.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

mattausten86

yeah sorry about that,i didnt mention that math is definatley one of my strong points ::) ::)

ive upped his stats a bit but not sure if ive put up his Ws a bit too far???

also,just out of curiosity where or what can i find/use as a pariah,something like the creepy kid like one that workshop produced???

cheers
matt

Kaled

His WS doesn't seem unreasonable, and he has no ranged ability so I see little reason to complain.

Pariah's are born into all walks of life, but as they're universally hated they don't tend to progress and may be pushed down the social scale. Why not make the third character a pariah-desperado-type? Someone who's good with guns to complement the other two who focus on close-combat? Slick is a nice versatile model - lots of heads work well with him, and swapping his guns is easy to do...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

mattausten86

would i just use the pariah rule,that Ivixia's(????)little fella has,cos that seems reasonable??

Also how would i go about representing that hes one of societues dregs and that know one really likes him???

cheers
matt

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: mattausten86 on January 28, 2011, 02:48:28 PMWould I just use the pariah rule, that Ivixia's little fella has
That's standard fare.

QuoteAlso how would I go about representing that he's one of society's dregs and that know one really likes him???
Depends. Usually I'd bar them from having the Leader ability and would give them a lower than average Leadership, because everyone naturally hating them really interferes with their "social skills" - nor are they likely to be particularly loyal when everyone treats them like dirt.
For more extreme cases, I'd make them cause Distrust (see Dark Magenta Issue 1, page 11) in their allies, as their allies can't shake the feeling they're not trustworthy.

And their equipment won't be particularly flashy either, even if working for an Inquisitor - so mostly Common or perhaps Uncommon equipment. Rare stuff is probably mostly out of their range.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles