Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Aurelius (Inq28 // =I=munda)

Started by eliazar, February 02, 2011, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliazar

So, as said in my introductory thread, I got into Inquisitor via the various =I=munda projects at Dakkadakka.

While waiting for my 54mm miniatures to arrive, I thought I might as well show you the WIP pictures of my 28mm project. I'm still working on the background story

Here ist Inquisitor Aurelius Primus:

Next Fulvia, Sister of Silence (a little crazed and twin sister to Aurelius):

Another WIP Sister of Silence:

Loads of work to do here, of course. She was inspired by a piece of concept art in one of the rulebooks (it might even have been the Inquisitor one), though I can't locate it currently.

Then sneaky little informant Melissa (not a GW model):

And some evil renegades:

Evil psyker, who is supposed to end up floating above his base with chains dangling from his wrists and ankles:

And one of his henchmen:

I've got some more models converted (including a crew of deserted PDF troopers, some more Inquisitorial stuff and another renegade), and even slapped some paint on the Inquisitor and first Sister of Silence, but didn't have a chance to take some proper pictures of them.

Molotov

It's always pleasing to see new INQ28 models. I've used that Empire Warrior-Priest myself, though I like what you've done with the hammer-head to produce something original and distinct. Not so sure about the bolter, though!

The second Sister seems very intriguing, though...
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega