Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Consortium Tech - Some new options for alien figures?

Started by axiom, February 02, 2011, 10:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axiom

I've just stumbled on these 54mm figures from Consortium Tech:

Their range is primarily 35mm, but these look pretty nice for some alien characters

biggreengribbly

35mm? Craaaaap =( you totally got me excited at having suitable looking base figures for my dream Praetorian conversion. And leaving mentioning of scale until the very end of the post was just plain mean  :'(

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: biggreengribbly on February 02, 2011, 02:09:46 PMAnd leaving mentioning of scale until the very end of the post was just plain mean
Primarily. These are big models within their range. The first is about 55mm tall. The other two, 80mm - at eight and a bit feet, that's perhaps slightly short for an Ogryn, but I could see it.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

im thinking some mechanicus vat grown monstrosity due to all the pipes and cables

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: Stormgrad on February 02, 2011, 03:17:15 PMim thinking some mechanicus vat grown monstrosity due to all the pipes and cables
That's what my thinking was looking at them as well.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

biggreengribbly

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on February 02, 2011, 02:40:08 PM
Quote from: biggreengribbly on February 02, 2011, 02:09:46 PMAnd leaving mentioning of scale until the very end of the post was just plain mean
Primarily. These are big models within their range. The first is about 55mm tall. The other two, 80mm - at eight and a bit feet, that's perhaps slightly short for an Ogryn, but I could see it.

....I'm an idiot.

I totally missed the little scale-reference-sillouhette in the background /facepalm.

I've always been fond of the 'vat grown monstrosity' origin point of a Praetorian servitor. So it's looking like these might be perfect after all  ;D

gwrulz

I'm thinking those 80mm beauties would be great for the basis of my Skitarii Praetorians!
It's a plus that they are resin!
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

DapperAnarchist

Bile's New Men is what I'm thinking... :D Damn, keep wanting to spend money...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!