Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Shannow - Return from the Dead

Started by Shannow, March 15, 2011, 05:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannow

Greetings all!

It has been some time since I posted or participated on the great creation that is the conclave. Sadly this was due to 2 bouts of prolonged hospital stay (caused by a careless driver and careless virus!)  coupled with my final year of university which though isn't over I have recouped my lost work and a eager to get back into the thick of things!

Hopefully within the next few weeks I should be able to begin painting and modelling proper to tantalise you with my inadequate abilities :P

Cannot express my gladness at being back,

Shannow
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

DapperAnarchist

Careless driver? That sounds scarier than careless virus in a way... Good to see you back!
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

MarcoSkoll

That sounds like quite a bit of bad luck.

Either way, welcome back. Now you can come to the event I'm running in the autumn! ;D
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Shannow

Virus was actually worse dapper to be honest!

Sounds like a plan Marco  ;D will have to build some new models to bring!

Good to be back.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

phil-o-mat

glad to see you back and for the future i wish you a good health!

phil

Myriad

Welcome back Jon  :)

Sorry you had such a bad year, glad to see you recovered.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Shannow

Time to die.

RobSkib

Welcome back shannow! I had started to miss your crazy grin, but it seems you've changed your avatar back already :(

Looking forward to seeing what you've concocted over the months!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Shannow

Haha don't worry that is a temporary change, just don't like that picture anymore and have a different haircut so expect another one with the el' cheeso grin back :P 

Sadly have been bed bound or chained to my degree very little been done, but bought a few models and bits and bobs with ideas ready last night so hopefully next weekend perhaps!

Time to die.