Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Best wishes for the IGT!

Started by phil-o-mat, March 25, 2011, 08:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil-o-mat

In fact that i can't get to the IGT, i wish everybody a very nice day, interesting scenarios, good luck with the dice and may everybody return with some good stories to tell!

so have fun,
phil

p.s.: take lots of pictures!

Necris

I intend too

I'll be bringing my new camera so expect much photo taking
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Van Helser

Camera. There's the first thing I've forgotten! Hopefully won't be too much else as I've already checked in at the airport...

See y'all tomorrow

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

If you want Ruaridh, I can bring along my old camera for you to use.

It's not great with indoor lighting, so usually needs to use the flash (which takes a while to charge), but I'll be using my fancy new one*, so it'll at least give you the opportunity to take pictures.

*By fancy, I mean "Can literally take ten photos in the time it takes you to blink". It can then layer them over each other and combine them to give you better lighting with shorter shutter speeds, so less problems with camera shake in indoor lighting. It'll also do high speed video as well (although the resolution is a bit wanting past 240 frames per second), but that's less relevant for Inquisitor, unless you want epic videos of dice rolling.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

precinctomega

As I suspected might happen, my plans have had to change and I won't now be able to make it. V sad.

Have a great time, folks!

R.

Van Helser

Shame to hear that Robey. See you at the next meet hopefully.

Thanks for the offer Marco, but I'm sure plenty of others will be taking pictures. Plus this reply is probably far too Kate anyhow...

Ruaridh

karandras_sh

Shame, me and bloodpact have arrived and are awaiting every one else.

Neil
All Lies Lead to the Truth

Ulgavitch

Really, really wish I was coming too! But sadly it wasn't too be.

Have a great time, everyone. I look forward to the report and the article in Dark Magenta!

=][= U