Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Tech Priestess Harlotta Mastors

Started by Stormgrad, March 28, 2011, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormgrad

Ok so having purchased my first model the other day at the igt (one of gavs lovely adept models) i decided to sit down look at the model and make plans. Looking at the model she had one huge bionic hand, i decided that this could double as some kind of armoured gauntlet, then i thought but shes going to be a tech priest so i've decided that if she so wants she can reroute power from her potentia coil to essentially make it a shock weapon.

Next choice i guess was some kind of weapon so i instantly began looking at various bits online, she didnt look like the type to engage in fisticuffs so some kind of hefty gun maybe a rare piece of archeotech or obscure make of gun, so ive decided to try and convert an empire outriders repeater handgun with the addition of some stormbolter box mags and a pistol grip and foregrip i could turn this into a hefty gun.  as a mid ranking tech adept ive also decided to give her two mechadendrites.

when writing the rules i decided that she would stay back lurk allow others to do the dirty work and only get involved personally if she had to or if she could bring overwhelming force. The modelling side of the project will begin next week but in the meantime ive written up some rules, using i belive kaleds excelent rules from the his more machine now than man article on the dark magenta site

comments and criticisms are welcome

Harlotta Mastors
Harlotta is not one for getting her hands dirty, Usually she will send in her Skitari bodyguard and  Servitor to secure any area while she takes up a safe position watching from a distance. if engaged she will retreat into cover hoping to lose her opponent however if she has an oppurtunity to put down an opponent from range she will do so unforgivingly, She will always look to fire her morose on full auto at as many targets as possible.

Harlotta is left handed

STATS:    WS   BS   S   T   I   Wp   Sg   Nv   Ld   Speed
                52    75    66 51 68   75   82   58    67          4

Equipment: Light Robes all Locations (AV:2),Morose Assault Gun with 1 Reload, Displacement Field

Cranial Implants: Ballistic Logis Programming(Aim actions now add +30%), Synthetic Synapses (Harlotta Declares actions equal to her speed but gets to roll an aditional dice when determining the number of actions she gets to perform, this still counts towards risky actions)

Sensory Implants: Bionic Right eye with Sensorium (Bio auspex, Roll D100 this is the range in yards you can Detect Human sized creatures), Bionic Left eye (Range finder, Halves the range between you and your target for the purposes of working out modifiers)

Vocal Implants: Sub Dermal Comm-Link

Electro Graft Port Upgrades: Profile Graft (+13% to BS)

Mechadendrites: 1 utility Mechadendrite, 1 manipulator Mechadendrite

Bionic Left Arm:  (+1 AV),  Strength Augmentation (+14 S, Total of 40),Micro-Power field Vambraces (the Arm may be used to Parry power weapons and cannot be destroyed by them)

Bionic Left Hand: Recoil Dampners (when determining Modifiers for firing multiple shots on semi and full auto Harlotta counts as firing half the number of shots fired), Implanted Shock Gauntlet

Potentia Coil Upgrades: Sensor Cloaking (Makes the character undetectable by Auspex, and psychic means, it takes an action to activate and deactivate)

Name                         Type    Range     Mode       Acc       Dam        Shots   Rld   Wt
Morose Assualt gun   Basic         B         Single        -         2D6+2         40        2      40
                                                     Semi(5)/Full(10)

Reach             Damage          Parry Penalty   Special
Shock Gauntlet         0                 Unarmed +4          -30%            Shocking