Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Autumn Conclave - October 29th 2011

Started by MarcoSkoll, March 29, 2011, 04:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holiad

Posted my own account of the day, including a version of events for the game with the valkyrie.
Poor noble Marech
Noone 'till the end could see
Your brave heart of fire

Kaled

I've posted a write-up of the day from the perspective of my Tau warband on Carthax. It's not exactly great literature but I think captures something of the day's events and weaves in all the contacts I held into the story. I need to go back through and add in a few names of characters and maybe some photos, but it'll do for a start. I realised as I was writing it that despite facing off against Gav in two games, our characters didn't interact so aren't in my write-up. When more people post their versions of events I'll revisit it and cross-reference it to their posts etc.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

My own report has been rather hindered by the fact that a week and a half of searching still hasn't turned up where the gorram registration slips have gone.

I have to concede that my disorganisational skills may have resulted in their terminal misplacement. Whelp, time to wing it.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Well, a work in progress write up: http://carthax.wikispaces.com/The+Saint

There are a couple of errors, but rather than trying to fix them now, I'll address them when I come back to write the other sections.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles