Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

I'm Back

Started by Lucidum, April 08, 2011, 06:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidum

Hello fellow Inquisitors, I have returned. Forgive my absence, I had been working on some good stuff to add to this conclave, including a few homebrewed sourcebooks for Inquisitor, but alas, a massive computer failure caused me to lose all of my files for everything, and on top of that I had some work issues, and then decided to go back to school. Never fear though, for I have returned, I will resume my work, and within a month's time or so I shall have my first sourcebook, a definitive guide to genestealers and their cults in Inquisitor, up and ready for your viewing pleasure.

Myriad

welcome back

I remember your avatar well.  Look forward to seeing some material on genestealer cults, although I'm thinking I need to get bak towards the old chaos vibe in my own games.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Lucidum

Since Genestealer cults are decidedly fuzzy on background material, I was indeed thinking about doing Chaos in the next sourcebook thingamajig, focusing more on the subversive, shadowy side of Chaos rather than the overt Space Marine portions.

Kaled

I look forwards to seeing what you come up with. I've liked 'stealer cults ever since playing the first edition of Space Hulk and reading the Rogue Trader era background for them in WD, and it'll be good to see more material for them in Inquisitor.

If  you're in need of pictures to illustrate the book you could try asking some of the people on here who've built 'stealer models.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat