Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New Tomb Kings Monsters

Started by Macabre, April 07, 2011, 01:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macabre

Coming soon for the new Tomb Kings releases. Aliens anyone?

++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Myriad

The necrosphynx certainly has a bit of a sci-fi look about it, and there's been a few comments that they look a bit necron.  Anyone finding a sensible look for the snake riders earns some serious kudos mind.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Stormgrad

Ive always had a thing for WHFB Undead, the very first miniature i purchased was in fact a Nagash so im very keen on this new range and if i can find the pennies too i might collect a tomb kings army after my Inq warband is finished

Hadriel Caine

A guy on warseer, vampire16, said he's planning to make a 54mm zoat using this kit.

just thought that'd make people happy :)
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Dolnikan

The snake riders could be made into some sort of mutant without legs or a kind of alien moving around like that. Anyway this will mean even less money for me, I just love the undead.(not in the bad way)
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Hadriel Caine

Genuine laugh out loud moment there.

thanks Doinikan.
The Fall of Astraea

Dexter

They would be awesome for 54mm conversions of Tzeentch cultists.  The wings on that necrosphinx could also be turned into some really awesome aquillas.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

JoelMcKickass

Hmmm, does anyone know just how big that beautiful bastard will be?

Macabre

Roughly the same size as the Skaven Abomination or Dragon Ogre Shaggoth.
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

JoelMcKickass

I do believe my Daemon Prince Warband now has a spawn. It'd work as a Spawn right? Maybe just a bound figurehead monster.

Heroka Vendile

the two Sphinx variants and the Necropolis Knights/Sepulchral Stalkers are all on chariot bases (50x100mm). Although I think the Sphinx should have perhaps been given the giant Arachnarok base (100x150mm) seeing how much of the models goes beyond the base currently.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Lucidum

Not quite sure on the sizing, but those sepulchral stalkers could be used for Sslyth, a species of serpentine alien mercenaries with 4 arms mentioned in Codex: Dark Eldar

Hadriel Caine

I suggested that over on warseer :)
The Fall of Astraea