Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Curses! The Warp Vomits Out Another...

Started by Denzein, April 19, 2011, 11:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzein

I am Denzein. Naturally. That's it. I have nothing else to say. Nope. Nothing.

Oh, fine then.

I'm Harvey, and I'm from that quaint university town they call Oxford. I've joined and I'm staying, so there. I was painting up a model for a future warband in my local Gee-Dub when who else walks in but Mr. Marcoskoll himself, who promptly reassured me that Kaled isn't as scary as the avatar suggests.

I currently have two warbands, with a third in the sort-of-distant future. The ones a currently own are a Slaaneshi Daemonette worshipping cult masquerading as a rogue trader and his crew, and an Eldar ranger warband consisting of two rangers and a spirit stone. I only ever seem to use one of them though... Probably because the other's a warlock playing dress-up. The somewhat unformed third warband will be a gunslinging Illuminati Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and his best buddies.

Once I figure out my camera I'll put up some pictures of my works so you can all critique them to your wretched hearts' intents. I'll also put up the profiles and warband fluffs wherever they go too, so there'll be plenty of reading for all who wish it.

What else is there about me... Oh yeah. I roleplay on a Star Wars rp site which is totally freeform, I'm currently writing a Vampire who's lived through World-War-Two and the Cold War for pleasure, and I'm looking to get myself deported to Dundee in september to do Microbiology in their charming Universitat.

For the Emperor. For Slaanesh. For the Murdered Pantheon.
Purveyor of the finest quality lies, half-truths and betrayals.

MarcoSkoll

Hello there! I was wondering if/when you might be showing up, and here you are. So, here's the inexplicably traditional yellow welcome:

Welcome to the Conclave!

And no, Kaled really isn't that scary. (But it does seem it's time for the fluffy bunny avatar, Dave...)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Welcome - glad to see you managed to conquer your fear and join us! ;)

I look forwards to seeing your models - Marco said the one you were working on the other day looked rather good.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Denzein

Hai.

I'm loving the yellow sign, it's delicious in ways I'm sure I should keep to myself.

Hai Dave (or Kaled, whichever is preferable), it's the eyes that do it, they never ever blink. The guy I'm working on at the mo' is the Illuminati, and I'll put him up first (just so long as I can find that camera...).

Den.
Purveyor of the finest quality lies, half-truths and betrayals.

Kaled

I kinda think my avatar would be scarier if it did blink - it'd be like he/I was actually alive and right there watching you!  I guess I could could swap my avater for a cute kitty cat instead...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Ulgavitch

You could change your avatar to that, Kaled, but then adults and small children would run away from you. Possibly something a little less ... scary?

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Denzein on April 19, 2011, 01:38:34 PMHai Dave (or Kaled, whichever is preferable)
We play it thick and fast with the names here. Most of us have met at events, so there's a lot of first name basis going on.

For the record, I'm fine with Marco, online or at events. Indeed, I have often considered telling people "Just call me Marco" when I'm at an event so they don't have to worry about more than one name.

Quoteit's the eyes that do it, they never ever blink.
They do, but only when you're not looking at it.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles