Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Weight of reloads

Started by GAZKUL, June 18, 2011, 10:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAZKUL

douse anyone have a method of finding accurate encumbrances between reloads? was discussing this with Snowy earlier and we couldn't decide what do do for them due to the huge avriability of reload sizes and weights, can anyone help?
"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't"

Adlan

Ask your GM, and be sensible about it. Look at your model and Asses what the right reload weight would be. If it's an Amzingly Advanced Digi Weapon Laspistol power pack, then it's weight will be tiny. If it's a spare cannister of fuel for a flamer, the weight will be sizeable.

MarcoSkoll

My version is normally a fifth of the Encumbrance of the weapon.

This works well for most things, but you sometimes need to apply common sense so that, for example, a single barrelled shotgun isn't firing shells that weigh more than whole pistol magazines.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

DapperAnarchist

Charax's "We Need Guns" article that is out there specify a number of shots per unit of weight... laser is 10 per point of weight, projectile 5, bolt 2, plasma .6, flame .4, melta .5, needle 3, webber .3, neural shredder .3
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!