Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hey All!

Started by Corvin, August 30, 2009, 08:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvin

Some of you may remember me as Kessedor, or Inquisitor Lord Kessedor!

I stopped writing on here, due to being very busy with life and stuff.

However, I know have more time, no job, no more high school, now in college.

I would be interested in getting back into the swing of things, probably using Corvin (Ultramarine captain).

So yeah, if anyone has open stories and stuff, I'd love to get involved!

-Corvin

Kallidor

Welcome back man. I've had a name change too (formerly Caralinus now his good friend Kallidor, odd since both are deceased) perfect opportunity.

There isn't much going on IC as you've probably seen although 'Where Darkness Dwells' is still recruiting.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Ynek

Let's keep the tradition alive, shall we?
WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!!!

Technically, it's more of a "welcome back" than a "welcome," but meh, technicalities. Whether it's a welcome, a welcome back or a sabre-weilding pirate walrus, it's all yours.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Corvin

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will definitely be checking out that thread.  Sorry for posting this in the wrong place, by the way!!

Hope to rp with you all soon :)

Simeon Blackstar

Hi Corvin!

Good to have you with us - I think I remember you as Kessedor off Pangolin Saloon/Nexus Hive.  I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember having a slightly heated discussion with you over a samurai's weapon skill back in our younger years?  ;D

You may find that many of the RPs are considerably lower powered than using Space Marine Captains as a main character, though there are certainly some Inquisitors out there who could mop one up without breaking a sweat.  I'm sure once the RPing kicks off again there'll be more than enough havoc for an Ultramarine to kick some ass though  ;)

MarcoSkoll

I have to agree with Simeon on the RP front. Most of what we're running (if we're running it at all!) involves somewhat subtler characters than Ultramarine Captains, being focused more on investigation and interaction than outright arse-kicking (although there is a reasonable supply of that too).
If you want to get involved with most stuff, you'll need to get together some Inquisitors or Acolytes, but it's possible something might come up for a Space Marine to fit into.

Nonetheless, welcome.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles