Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Any players in the Yorkshire area?

Started by Navarr, July 08, 2011, 07:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necris

Well I could make a Wednesday or Thursday night at present

I can play with either I'd prefer 54mm but am currently producing a 28mm warband as I have a longing to play an =I=munda game
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Keravin

Well I could possibly make next Wed/Thursday if we want to get some games in.    As I understand it the opening times are changing to 6pm.

wargame_insomniac

Hi

I'm currently free next Wed/Thurs if you can bring some INQ28 figures.

Thanks very much

James

Necris

I shall ask She Who Must be Obeyed about coming out to play on Thursday

Keravin

Thursday would be better for me.  Printed off 3 copies of the Inq 28 reference sheet and I'll work on getting 3 bunch of figures in a playable state by then.  Keep it to 3 characters each. 

wargame_insomniac

Thanks Keravin

When Rory and I played with 4-5 characters each it was definitely too much. So 2-3 characters does seem to be about right for an intro game.

What about stats? Do you want to let us know what models you will have with you on Thurs so we can work out stats? Or have you generated some stats already? I am happy with either.

Thanks again

James

Keravin

I'll get up a summary post of the warbands so far if you want to do some stats up.   The Witchhunter band is statted, but the others aren't yet.

wargame_insomniac

Quote from: Keravin on August 26, 2011, 12:07:21 PM
I'll get up a summary post of the warbands so far if you want to do some stats up.   The Witchhunter band is statted, but the others aren't yet.
Cool

Thanks very much

James

Keravin

The two most together warbands are up.  I've got one more to do then the Witchhunter one which I'll probably go with.

wargame_insomniac

.Which of the 2 warbands are you going to use yourself?

If you have stats for your 2 warbands I am happy to use them- it will give you a chance to see how both sets of characters do in practice.

Thanks

James

Keravin

I'll be using the one I've already statted up - the Witchhunter one.  Not either of those two.

Necris

I'm a go for thursday I'll bring my own warbands along with my 54mm's

It will either be a

Hereticus witch hunter with band of gangers and servants
Malleus with cultists and twists

Keravin

Well I'll be bringing Lynch so Xanthite Witchhunter, Priest, and Ex Arbitrator with cyberhound.

6ish on Thursday then.

wargame_insomniac

Look forward to seeing you both at LWGC on Thurs.

Thanks

James

Keravin

Do you want me to bring figures then?