Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Any players in the Yorkshire area?

Started by Navarr, July 08, 2011, 07:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necris

What time? and how will I know you?

I look like this (One on the left in green t-shirt with moshing storm trooper)
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

wargame_insomniac

Thanks- whats your name as opposed to your forum name?

My name is James. I am big guy with short brown hair, and probably 1 week stubble if I don't have an interview in between time.

Cheers

James

Necris

Keravin

James - do you want figures bringing?

I'm Mark.   Went looking for a photo online and couldn't find one except this one.   Well one when I haven't got my goatee anyway.

http://www.comicbox.com/index.php/news/mark-millar-thought-bubble-the-video-part-1/
I'm the one on the right. 

wargame_insomniac

Thanks Tony. thanks Mark

Mark- yes please if I can borrow a warband for this game that would be great. Let me know if you have stats ready or you need me to make some up once I know what figures are.

Thanks

James

Keravin

As I said before none of these have stats yet as they aren't the warband I've been focussed on.  Let me know which figures to bring and I'll bring them along.

wargame_insomniac

Ok- which warband are you using yourself?

Just so I know what figures to choose from

Thanks very much

James

Necris

Who's GMing?

I'll bring both but more than likely play with the witch hunter

If Gming I Have mooks so i'll bring all my twists and some guardies and gangers

Keravin

James - I've said this twice so far.  I'm using the Witchhunter Lynch.  Not any of the ones I've put up recently.

I figured we were just playing to get a handle on rules rather than playing a proper game.

wargame_insomniac

Quote from: Keravin on August 30, 2011, 12:07:42 PM
James - I've said this twice so far.  I'm using the Witchhunter Lynch.  Not any of the ones I've put up recently.

I figured we were just playing to get a handle on rules rather than playing a proper game.
Sorry Mark- had taken that in.

Yes deifinitely- warm up game to get rules ironed out so we can then play properly with our actual warbands next time.

Thanks

James

Navarr

I should also be available to come as well. I don't have any suitable miniatures at the moment, so I am ok with just watching and getting a feel for the game.

Keravin

Well if you look and tell me which of the Inq 28 minis from my plog you'd like to play with and work up stats for them then you can play.   We're focusing on getting the rules right rather than doing anything narrative.

Necris

I'll bring some extra minis that will make suitable party members too

wargame_insomniac

Hi

I have been busy with job applications and interviews. Should still be able to make tomorrow night but wont have time to do any prep beforehand. Am happy to let other play and I can watch and learn.

Thanks

James

Navarr

Oh excellent, is the rogue trader warband available?