Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

An Acolyte's Tutelage

Started by Saussure, July 10, 2011, 07:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saussure

Evening, one and all.

I must start with an apology - the lack of a DM article last month was entirely down to my good self being too busy at work, and it slipped my mind. Woops.  :-[

Regardless, we have now rectified your lack of article-based goodness, with this this wonderful little piece, in which three gamers who should know well enough to keep their respective mouths shut decide to pontificate on three important questions that might be of interest to prospective Inquisitor players and gamesmasters.

Do let us know if you enjoyed it, as always!

D.

Herodotus Benedict Saussure
Ordo Hereticus Terran
Forum Moderator

Ynek

Certainly an interesting read.

Does Dark Magenta get a lot of mail from readers?
This is probably one of my 'frequent fool' moments, but I'm thinking that it might be worth considering compiling some sort of "letters to the Editor/fan mail" article.

Perhaps such an article would be a good thing to just hold onto, and put it online when there's been a dry spell in terms of submissions, just to keep regular content flowing.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."