Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Andreas and his retinue

Started by Andreas, June 03, 2011, 03:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

HI, I wanted to show you my retinue for inquisitor to get other people's opinions of them. First up is my Inquisitor, Andreas,a monodominant who was disfigured when he was possessed by a daemon, which he now has chained up in a host. This has led him to be more radical in his actions as he uses the daemonhost gradually more and more.  He wears the mask to cover up his disfigured face as well as it providing some protection against psychic backlash from failed powers.

Here is his dog-handler, Narcia, the longest serving in his retinue who he uses to 'hunt' psykers for game as well as to protect the Imperium.

her dogs Caesar and Pompey.

Here is blademaster Aenid, who Andreas saved from the gladitorial arenas of the feral world Helaxia during an operation.

And finally a WIP of his scribe, Silvanius who is missing a data-slate as well as other extras.

C&C welcome.

Adlan

I'm loving the scribe. He's really fun, dosn't have the usual weedy scholar vibe. The whip on the dog handler is splendid.

But the bases need finishing.

Andreas

Thanks, I wasn't sure how I was going to base them but I have recently set on the idea of burnt grass/wasteland style so I will post pictures tonight. I will also post up pictures of the finished scribe and my daemonhost and another character dubbed 'The Last Legionary' :D

Myriad

Missed these somehow.  Like the disfigured face, one of those little tips that gets you wondering about a model's backstory and really adds to a game of inquisitor.

Agree that the scribe has alot of potential
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Andreas

Here are some more of my models in Anreas' Retinue, it is getting quite large and I am contemplating another warband made up of his acolyte and his retinue.

First up is the scribe who I have painted, he is not quite finished but more or less there.

Here is his daemonhost Wepwawet.

And a WIP of Maximus a.k.a. 'The Last Legionary'

Here is a group shot of Andreas and his whole retinue.

I will post up pictures of my other retinue made up of Father Bettany and his follows later but C&C welcome on these models.